Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hulk 2 - Teaser Poster + Trailer



Here it is people the teaser poster for the new "Hulk 2" movie. It still needs to be confirmed that this is the new Teaser, but to me it looks legit. Im just waiting for a teaser trailer to come out already, its been too long and all the talk about Edward Norton being the next Hulk has got me wondering how good he will pull it off.

Well as it is, people over at Aintitcool.com may have a teaser Trailer description on the new "Incredible Hulk" movie, check it out here..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Memory sure is becoming cheaper and cheaper and cheaper. I'm curious as to when we will eventually reach the rate of 1c to 1 Gig.

I can't wait for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 TB hard drive, lol. But for now I guess I will be happy with having a 16 GB Micro SD in my R4i.

(Submitted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://does-the-r4-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds.onsugar.com/Does-R4i-R4-actually-work-7232282]R4i[/url] ComP)